Variety of arbors
Arbors on the territory of the plot can be absolutely any shape and design. This and light sheds with mobile barbecue, and solid construction with a BBQ set, and private premises with an oven-fireplace, where you can comfortably accommodate even in winter. Decide on the design of pavilions take the hosts, in view of the available free space, other buildings on site and landscaping of the lot.
Building materials for the erection of pavilions can also be different, Depending on the financial possibilities of the hosts and selected a design option:
- The most common material is wood, which allows you to enter the Pavilion in any landscape. From the tree produces excellent outdoor gazebos, similar to pergolas, where one wall place oven. The tree is considered to be the most affordable and easy-to-use material, but one of its properties is flammability, and because you can use it not for all the works on construction of pergolas with oven. To protect the wooden constructions material is preprocessed special flame-retardant compounds.
- Large gazebo with Russian oven, barbecue, stove and other components are usually built of brick or stone, true, for such large structures require the corresponding area. On small plots of such large objects will look inappropriate.
- "To facilitate" design, You can build a wrought iron gazebo, which represents the fulcrum and low fence, as well as tree canopy, plastic or aluminum.
Council! Often when building gazebos with grill or stove use different materials for individual items: frame made of metal, the outer finish is made of timber or decorative stone, the interior decoration is of Batten, the roof is of shingles or wood.
Types of furnaces for arbors
Variants of furnaces, too, very much, and their choice should depend on the destination of the future pavilions: someone prepares exclusively kebabs, someone liking traditional Pilaf, for someone preferably common BBQ in Europe, like other Russian oven. There is an option for those, who prefer everything at once, -gazebo with BBQ smoker with. Such complexes presuppose the existence of a conventional Grill and BBQ, stove, smokehouses and additional countertops with sink for cooking facilities.
The main types of furnaces, used in Garden arbors, the following:
- Russian oven. Gazebo in Russian style decorate typically Russian mini oven. This design will give you the opportunity to cook almost all the dishes, However, its establishment is a very complex process, but because it is better to entrust to professionals.
- Mangal. Its special feature is that, that meat, vegetables or fish is cooked on it using skewers. Available as stationary design, that put along one wall, and portable models, easily used and outside gazebos. Some mobile metal braziers can impose a brick for easier use.
- BBQ. This type of stove is very similar to Brazier, but in this case, the dishes are cooked on lattices, rather than on skewers. Fixed BBQ "embed" in one of the walls of gazebo, and portable can be used anywhere. The most convenient location oven-BBQ facilities-in the center of the Pergola, When any guest can come and take part in cooking. In this case, Hood Hang directly above the oven in the center of the roof or canopy.
- Fireplace. Stove-fireplace more suited for private pavilions, to be used in winter. This fireplace differs little from the home fireplace.
- Grill. This option is becoming increasingly popular stoves, Since heat is served not only at the bottom, as in the case of the grill or BBQ, but top, Since it is equipped with a lid. The grill is always mobile designs, that represented in different shapes and sizes.
- Cauldron. For preparation of this Pilaf cauldron is commonly used, the oven has a rectangular shape with a circular hole at the top of the door for placement of the wood or other fuel on the side.
Council! In the absence of experience and lack of time better purchase ready-made stove in the shop or order it from a master. Gazebo can be independently, and you can also seek help from professional builders.
Preparation for construction
Before you start building gazebos worth great attention to the preparatory work. This includes:
- The choice of location for the construction of. Better pick up place, to Arbor proved to be far from home, but smoke from the furnace did not get there.
- Preparation of the draft of the future resting places. It is necessary to take into account the landscape plot, wind rose (blank wall often establish there, whence blows the wind), dimensions Arbor, the number of family members, used the oven version and other details.
Council! Ready-made projects gazebos with barbecue facilities, barbecue and oven can be ordered in specialised firms, where will take into account all safety requirements and wishes of the customer. Carry out work on this project can be, and you can benefit from the same company.
- Based on the project are counting the right amount of construction materials and prepare the necessary tools to work. This will allow during construction are not distracted by finding and purchasing the right things.
The main stages of construction
After all the preparatory work begins immediately the construction of gazebos with barbecue facilities, stove or barbecue. For any type of arbours and any furnaces construction stages usually are the same:
- Site preparation for construction. Preparation includes removing topsoil.
- Layout and construction of the Foundation. The Foundation can be column, If the build is running out of wood or metal, or tape, If you expect heavy brick construction.
- Creating an armature or bearings. Vertically installed anchor posts, and then they are strapping (usually the top and bottom).
Construction of Mangala, stoves or other devices. If you decide to build the oven yourself, erect her from chamotte (refractory clay), stone or metal on the preliminary prepared scheme. If you intend to use the finished design, including mobile, immediately move to the next step.
- Creating a chimney. To display the combustion products to the outside, instead accumulated beneath the roof gazebos, made of bricks, another metal tin or need to make a chimney.
- Erection of roof. Depending on the chosen form of gazebos installed roof. In most cases all the work on preparation of the rafters are maintained on Earth, and then they are put on the basis. For the finishing of the roof can be used a variety of materials: tile, boards, plastic, etc..
- Decorating gazebos. Design and decoration of buildings are the final stage of construction. At this stage, draw up the wall, Paul, railing, window, stage and produce other finishing works, project.
When building with his own hands, It is important to take into account the, to a gazebo with a fireplace was as secure as possible. Sparks from a wind shall not be exposed to flammable items, the walls inside have to perform from materials, that does not melt from the heat, electric cable, If he provides a, must be placed in a special gofrošlang, etc.. All these points are worth considering for a further stage of the project preparation and detailed construction plan.