Wooden gazebo — This is a great opportunity to summer or the warm autumn afternoon to get out of the House into the fresh air, in the bosom of nature.
On style Bowers are divided into:
- Classic -severe forms of, observance of proportions
- Oriental-an abundance of ornaments and carving, fancy shapes, lots of draperies
- Victorian-massive, solid, with grills, on which drags bindweed
- village -simple and unfussy forms, simple materials, roof Reed (straw)
- the forest is made of coarse, almost rough (the crude) logs
- Mediterranean -Open, light, slatted frame
To in the gazebo was cozy and not closely, It is necessary to correctly determine the size. For example, for relaxation 4 man (table, chairs, sofa) round gazebo should have a minimum diameter of 3 m. If you like privacy-choose gazebo-alcove, designed just for two.
The degree of closeness
According to the degree of closeness gazebos can be:
- Open-purely summer version, are actually from sex and roof, plus a small frame, supporting roof. For more shade gazebo you can drape fabric or obsadit′ climbing plants
- closed-they will be comfortable and in late autumn, and early winter. They resemble small glazed House or Pavilion. Sometimes they Additionally insulated, even set stove, heaters or fireplaces
- semi-closed-protected from three sides, leaving the fourth side open
- Pergola -lattice frame or big arch