How to decorate a bedroom in a classic style: basic rules
Classic style is a creative combination of, fusion of several styles-Baroque, Rococo, Empire. It is characterized by certain features:
- symmetry-Ensemble and interior details are in conformity with the principles and General composition subordinations are necessary, chaotic, random layout environment destroys the overall image
- colours -warm, in classicism dominate shades Yellow, Shortcake, Terracotta, Peach, olive, etc.. No contrasts and "flashy", excessively bright, hitters in the eye, colors
- wood is his lot, all the furniture is not just wood, but from the very valuable, expensive varieties with inlays (Special Technics, allows to encrust tree wood). Plus-gold plating, mother of Pearl inlay or bronze
- natural materials-expensive fabrics, semi-precious stone (Malachite, Jasper, marble), metal (Silver, Bronze)
- stucco-Sockets, baguettes, friezes are required when applying for a bedroom in a classic style. Modern technologies allow to create sleeker and lighter, so working with them easier
- Accessories-Interior bedrooms in classical style will be inadequate without the spectacular decorations. There is no space in the Interior of the neoformlennym "naked walls». Various figurines, pictures, vases for flowers -forget about the brevity, but all the elements and items must be conditioned in a uniform style
Council! Antiques — an important part of the overall situation. Antique accessories or stylized them: vintage watches, floor mirrors, paintings in massive expensive frames, candlesticks, porcelain figurines
- columns and Arch -Greek architecture always room, If the area of the room
Wall decoration, ceiling and floor
The walls in the bedroom, carefully aligned, finish with decorative plaster (Venetian plaster, imitating marble, the legacy of the Renaissance masters) ceramic or stone. Refinement placement will add sites of walls, decorated painted. On one wall you can place carved columns with a portico is the Empire will be very limited in such an Interior.
However, more often, as a compromise between cost and compliance with style, for wall decoration in a classic bedroom use desktop. The traditional figure-neat, sequential ornament of stylized flora elements and different monograms. They are executed in a concise, strict, very low-key form in soft colors. Often used for decorating wallpaper with a pattern, which is abundantly rich in Platinum and gold. The use of such wallpapers attached bedroom is impressive and chic look. Leaf wallpapers, abundantly rich fine detail, ornament, It is necessary to dilute. For this purpose on a wall plane give off the wall, monochromatic, and okantovyvaût its moldings.
Floor covering for classic bedroom is parquet, made of precious wood, its natural color is ideally combined with total koloristkoj premises. Drawing of a parquet-simple geometric shapes or vegetable subject.
In the ceiling there are several approaches. Traditional ceiling-monophonic, White, which is decorated with a frieze or patterned moldings. The ceiling can be painted in white, nude, pale green or turquoise color with the addition of eaves, curbs and molded vignettes. Not only do the original ceiling, and give it a truly unique and luxurious look, You can decorate the narrative frescoes or patterned paintings.
Textile in the Interior
Bedroom design in a classic style, it is impossible to imagine without textile items. Here are appropriate rich, luxurious fabrics-satin, Velvet, Silk, viscose.
First and foremost-curtains, the present window decoration, complex, richly decorated, with decorative cords, fringe, tassels and picked. Sliding heavy curtains for bedrooms Sew from dense, good blocking light, fabrics, light-transparent and thin tulle. For bed bedspreads and decorative original pillows picked shiny fabric-patterned Brocade, Velvet, Atlas.
Classic bedroom interior is headset-full kit, rather than individual, scattered pieces of furniture:
- bed-bedroom Center, the widest possible, no compromise in the form of a sofa or couch. Double bed, made of expensive rare hardwood, with carved, high and massive headboard, very often-with canopy-everything works to create the effect of luxury, that amplified inlaid semi-precious stones, elegant carvings, gold plated or bronze elements.
- wardrobe with classic swinging doors
- bedside tables -symmetrically placed off the bed, Stressing the overall style
- chest of drawers or Dresser-bright detail, Besides its main purpose is to store things, It is also a place (stand) for multiple accessories: photos (necessarily within the), Vaz, figurines, etc..
- dressing table complete with a large mirror in a frame
- Ottomans-like playful puppies, usually do not have their place, wander around the room, but more often than not, stand feet bed. Upholstery material must necessarily coincide with material veils (decorative pillows)
If area, You can carve out a place for relaxation zone-Chair, coffee table and floor lamp, here will be a pleasure to read at bedtime.
Council! Classic bedroom interior-this style, refinement, luxury, the superiority of. But, all the same, Remember, what you are creating is not Exposition, and living space, in which, First of all, You should be comfortable.
Useful! Bedroom Art Deco — style features, colours
Bedroom Interior, decorated in a classic style, exactly, Perhaps, one of the most expensive to implement. This is why designers are increasingly turning to style, which can be interpreted as "modern classicism". Accurately passing spirit and style, having many similarities, modern classical style is much easier and cheaper to implement:
- greatly simplified decor all surfaces, the conscious rejection of glitz and excessive chic
- minimum furniture and decorations with gold and silver ornaments
- abandoning painting
- waiver of expensive plaster in favor of wallpaper under podkrasku
- use instead of expensive laminate parquet
Modern classicism for the bedroom is a dualistic approach: minimum wall decor in favor of bright, rich decorated furniture or interesting, rich wall decoration (surfaces) When enough modest furniture. Against a backdrop of plain (light or dark) walls furniture look especially winnable, becoming a dominant element of decoration.